Small Handwoven Bolga Basket (Made in Ghana 🇬🇭)
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
The colorful Bolga market basket gets its name from the region of Ghana where abundant veta vera grass is woven to create these hardy, useful African baskets.
This Bolga basket is an example of genuine Africa craftsmanship at its finest. Each basket is handwoven with painstaking attention to detail. The colorful, round baskets are complete with a woven handle.
Approximate Measurement: 5" Depth x 6" diameter
- You will receive the exact basket pictured above.
- The leather-wrapped handle adds to the durability.
- Although we attempt to ship all baskets fully shaped, this basket may arrive to you compressed and may need to be shaped upon arrival.
- Easily reshape your basket by quickly submerging it in water (keep the leather dry), reshaping it by hand, and letting it dry.
- Each order comes with basket shaping instructions.
Due to the handmade nature of this basket, some variations in color, patterning, and size are expected.
Made in Ghana.